Monday, June 14, 2010

Las Chicas... again

I realise I only blogged about my local breakfast joint Las Chicas four weeks ago, but I still clearly can't get enough as evidenced below...


Yes, it's a bagel... again. The infamous BBB (Bikini Blowout Benedict) - two poached eggs on a sesame seed bagel with grilled bacon, avocado and hollandaise sauce.


This was a slightly different take to the regular omelette where all the ingredients are mixed in together. Instead, it arrived as a fried egg with cheese, served with roasted tomato, ham and rocket lettuce. This was very average - would not order again.

More details about Las Chicas can be found in my original blog post.

Cheers x

"All happiness depends on a leisurely breakfast." ~John Gunther

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you and your rumbling belly.
Leave me a message and I will get back to you shortly.

Peace & love,
Trish x