Sunday, June 13, 2010

Jungle Juice

I think it is starting to become apparent how much I love bagels.

My favourite local bagel place was and still is Jungle Juice down Melbourne's quirky Centre Place.

 I love the vibe in Jungle Juice and the little menus stapled inside old copies of Little Golden Books - a children's series first published in 1942. I remember these books fondly as a kid.

Jungle Juice is located at 20 Centre Place in Melbourne city. I would recommend the McBagel (bacon, egg & Jungle Juice's own special mayo). I also hear the coffee is great.

Until next time,
Eat well and happy x

"No man in the world has more courage than the man who can stop after eating one peanut."  ~Channing Pollock

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you and your rumbling belly.
Leave me a message and I will get back to you shortly.

Peace & love,
Trish x